"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
Galatians 5:22-23

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time for Rest

As this semester ends i can't believe just how fast time has gone by. This semester was my introduction to the nursing program. Something that i am very excited about. I learned so much with the rotations we had, with our classes, and my class mates. First and foremost i learned that God is calling me to nursing more strongly than i ever thought. I see so much brokenness with our patients and long for their healing. I wish that peoples environments and family circumstances were supportive not cruel. I see the need for Gods love to pour out over this world and show all those who are hurting, treating them selves unkindly, or grieving that he is there for them holding them in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment