"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
Galatians 5:22-23

Monday, August 9, 2010

Homeward Bound


Wow, i can't believe that i am almost home! In a couple hours i will be back in Grand Rapids and with family and friends. In so many ways i know that this summer has changed me and helped me grow. Yesterday after church we had a "non-goodbye" party at Northgate park and we had food and soft ball. It was a great time talking with friends and having fun the last night i was there. It was such a blessing to be surrounded by these people and to know that this is not good-bye, but more like a "see you soon"!

And so as i leave, i know that i leave friends behind and a home to go back to, but i also look forward to the loved ones waiting for me in Grand Rapids.

So this is the end of my Adventure my Jubilee Experience, but a new one awaits me when i get home. God has a way of surprising me and bringing new things into my life so i am looking forward to what is coming and what he has to show me!

Learning to Live under Gods Influence,

Kristen Soule

No comments:

Post a Comment