"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
Galatians 5:22-23

Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 10 - Homeward Bound

A couple days ago I was talking with Susie and it caught me off guard once when she said to me “when you come back….” It hit me like a rock. This is one thing that is so hard for me; I get rooted into peoples lives quickly, and when I leave I really don’t like saying good bye. I like being with people and really being there for them. Especially with the relationships that I have built here, I think that it is going to be hard leaving this area, a place I have gotten to know so well and that I’ll leave without know whether or not I will be coming back. I don’t really like to think about it, but know only a little over three weeks are left.

In him,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment