"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
Galatians 5:22-23

Monday, June 28, 2010

June 25 – Remembering Loved Ones


Today is my mothers birthday and Eric and I are also celebrating our relationship. I am missing both of them today, wishing that I could be there to celebrate and telling them how much they mean to me. My mother and I have always had a great relationship. She has always been there for me even when I might have been a snooty little teenager. She always knows what to say and offers immense encouragement to me when I feel down or don’t know what to do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Eric is such a blessing to me! I am so thankful that God brought us together and helped our relationship become so close before he and I left for our different adventures this summer. It has made things easier even though we are apart.

I am so thankful for both of these people; they are huge blessings in my life.

In Him,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment