"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
Galatians 5:22-23

Friday, June 11, 2010

June 7 - The Move

I moved into the Damian’s house today and I’ll (god willing) stay with them for the rest of the summer. It is just hard to move out of the Lindner’s house, a place where I have finally began to feel at home. The Damian’s are a wonderful, on fire for God family. Christiana and her husband Gilbert have been very welcoming. Sita (their daughter) was so excited for me to come over, she said that she couldn’t wait for her new sister to come. Beto (their son) was excited too, but he was hoping that I would be delivered in a box because he loves playing and building with boxes. Anyway the moving around and setting in was pretty tiring but I am so thankful for the hospitality that this community and the Damian family have shown.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment